TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing PediatricAnswers.com, you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. This website does not provide medical advice. Seek the advice of your doctor for any questions related to your child’s, or your, medical well-being. Follow the advice of your physician rather than what you read on this site. He/she has direct knowledge of your specific information or circumstance and can diagnose and treat.
If you have a pressing health concern or medical emergency, visit your doctor or call 911 (or visit your local ER / instacare). I do not diagnose on this site, nor do I endorse specific physicians. The information on this blog is my own opinion and should be treated as opinion.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PediatricAnswers.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PediatricAnswers.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PediatricAnswers.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on PediatricAnswers.com website are provided “as is.” I make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PediatricAnswers.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its blog site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PediatricAnswers.com, or Dr. Monica Wonnacott, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, due to business interruption, or anything health related) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PediatricAnswers.com’s Internet site, even if Dr. Wonnacott or a PediatricAnswers.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on PediatricAnswers.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors, or any other types of errors. PediatricAnswers.com or Dr. Wonnacott does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. PediatricAnswers.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. PediatricAnswers.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PediatricAnswers.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PediatricAnswers.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to the PediatricAnswers.com website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.